Want to join the ArtsQuest Team?
Currently Hiring for Summer 2022 Semester
The internships we offer at ArtsQuest are broken down in three main groups: Programing & Entertainment, Marketing & Public Relations, and Business & Development. Click on the individual internships to learn more about the responsibilities and qualifications for each position. Internships are offered year round unless specifically noted.
Programming & Operations
- Arts Administration & Education Internship
- Hospitality Internship
- Human Resources Internship
- Production Internship
- Programming – Cinema Internship
- Programming – Comedy & Experiential Internship
- Programming – Music Internship
- Volunteer Program Internship
Marketing & Public Relations
- Graphic Design Internship
- Marketing & Social Media Internship
- Public Relations (Editorial) Internship
- Web Development Internship
Business & Development:
While some requirements may vary from position to position, the following are basic requirements for all positions.
- Students should have the availability to work between 16-24 hours per week
- Interns must be available for large-scale events during their semester (Musikfest, Oktoberfest, Christkindlmarkt, SteelStacks Improv Comedy Festival)
- Interns should have a reliable form of transportation.
The following qualifications are preferred:
- Pursuing college credit for the completion of this internship program
- A GPA of 3.0 or higher (based on a 4.0 scale)
- Relevant experience in the form of previous internships or job experience
- While most of our interns are better served if they are currently enrolled in a undergraduate or graduate degree program, we will consider applications from recent graduates who are currently out of school.
Start date: Last week of May (may vary based on department needs)
End date: Second week of August (students must be available for the duration of Musikfest)
Start date: 2nd week of September or earlier based on department needs
End date: 2nd week of December
Start date: 3rd week of January or earlier based on department needs
End date: 3rd week of April
The internship application process involves five steps:
Step 1: The applicant will submit their application through the online application form to the ArtsQuest Internship Department for review
Step 2: Qualified applicants will be contacted for a phone interview. Students can expect to be contacted within 2-3 weeks from the submission of their application.
Step 3: Successful phone interview candidates will be contacted to schedule an in-person interview with the appropriate department
Step 4: In-person interview candidates are reviewed and discussed
Step 5: Top applicants are sent an offer letter and are invited to attend an internship orientation