ARTSQUEST ANNOUNCES BOARD OF TRUSTEES OFFICERS FOR 2021
BETHLEHEM, PA—ArtsQuest is pleased to announce that Vicki Doule’ has been re-elected chair of the ArtsQuest Board of Trustees. Doule’, a resident of Bushkill Township, will serve a second one-year term as chair of the 21-member board, which is responsible for the overall governance of the nonprofit community arts organization.
Doule’, Sr. Vice President at BSI Corporate Benefits, has been a member of ArtsQuest’s volunteer leadership for the past seven years, serving as a Board of Trustees member since 2014. She became Governance Committee Chair in 2018 and also served on the ArtsQuest Food Service Committee when it was selecting a new culinary partner for food service at SteelStacks in 2018.
Other re-elected ArtsQuest Board of Trustees officers are:
• Vice Chair: Fred Stellato, Attorney with Norris McLaughlin Law
• Secretary: Myrna Rivera, Retired Director of Corporate Benefits & Compensation at B Braun
• Treasurer: Joseph Bergstein, Senior Vice President & Chief Financial Officer, PPL
In addition to announcing its officers for 2021, ArtsQuest welcomes Karina Kane, Senior Client Manager for Highmark as a new board member.
THOMAS RIDDLE RE-ELECTED CHAIR OF ARTSQUEST FOUNDATION
The ArtsQuest Foundation is pleased to announce that Thomas Riddle, Founder & Chairman of Valley National Financial Advisors, has been re-elected chair of the ArtsQuest Foundation. Riddle, a resident of Bethlehem, will serve a third one-year term as chair of the ArtsQuest Foundation, which is responsible for the strategic plan and goals for the ArtsQuest endowment fund and assisting in the long-term sustainability of the nonprofit community arts organization.
Re-elected to the ArtsQuest Foundation Board officers are:
• Vice Chair: Michael Perrucci, Managing Partner for Florio, Perrucci, Steinhardt, Tipton & Taylor
• Secretary: Michael Albarell, Owner of Albarell Electric
• Treasurer: Joe Pietrantonio, Retired Vice President of Environment, Health, Safety & Quality for Air Products
ARTSQUEST PERFORMING & VISUAL ARTS BOARDS OFFICERS ANNOUNCED
ArtsQuest is pleased to announce that Todd Chambers, Partner/Architect with MKSD Architects, has been re-elected chair of the ArtsQuest Visual Arts Board, and Dr. Lee Riley, Network Chairman of Oncology and Director of Surgical Research-Bethlehem Campus at St. Luke’s University Health Network, has been re-elected the board’s vice chair.
In addition, Lori Roberts, Owner & Managing Director of The Lesson Center, has been re-elected chair of the ArtsQuest Performing Arts Board, while Richard Liu, Associate Director of Global Marketing at Merck & Co., has been re-elected vice chair.
FRIENDS OF LEVITT PAVILION ANNOUNCES SLATE OF OFFICERS
The Friends of the Levitt Pavilion SteelStacks, which is responsible for the overall governance and direction of the Levitt Pavilion SteelStacks, is pleased to announce its officers for 2021. Mario Galante, retired Quakertown Community High School Principal, has been re-elected as chair of the board.
Other re-elected officers include:
• Vice Chair: Erin Zebertavage, Senior Manager Talent Acquisition, Micron Technology
• Secretary: Daniel Miller, Retired Unit Manager for Mack Trucks Inc.
• Treasurer: Phillip Gauffreau, Geotechnical Discipline Leader, Maser Consulting, P.A.
For more information on ArtsQuest and its volunteer leadership, please visit www.artsquest.org.