Become an ArtsQuest Volunteer!
Volunteers are the backbone of ArtsQuest’s events and festivals, and our volunteers have helped provide the community with exceptional artistic, cultural and educational experiences since the very beginning. Since the first Musikfest in 1984, over 18,000 individual volunteers have given their time to the organization! Please reach out to a member of the Volunteer Department to learn more about ArtsQuest’s volunteer opportunities and to learn what you’ll need to know in order to have a fun and successful volunteer experience.
Some of the ArtsQuest Volunteer Opportunities:
- Cinema Attendants: Take tickets and greet movie-goers
- Children’s Craft Assistants: Help children make crafts and projects
- Eco Squad: Keep festivals and event areas clean
- Hospitality Assistants: Set up and greet visitors to select private events
- Levitt Pavilion Volunteer: Pass out programs, collect surveys and donations
- Operations Assistants: Help setup and takedown events and festivals
- Retail Assistants: Assist with selling merchandise at the Stacks Shop and festivals
- Stagehands: Setup bands for performances during Musikfest and Oktoberfest
- Street Team: Promote fun events and giveaways during ArtsQuest festivals
- Ticket Takers: Take Tickets, check tickets, wrist banding at events and festivals
- Ushers: Collect tickets, assist seating guests at the Musikfest Cafe
Have a question or would like to learn more about volunteering with ArtsQuest? The Volunteer Department would love to hear from you!
Volunteer and Internship Programs Manager
(610) 332-1370 · email@example.com
Volunteer and Internships Coordinator
(610) 332-1354 · firstname.lastname@example.org
(610) 332-1360 · email@example.com