Interested in becoming an ArtsQuest Volunteer Ambassador?
What is the Ambassador Program?
- The ArtsQuest Ambassador Program is a training program for individuals who are looking to increase their involvement with ArtsQuest and take on even greater responsibilities in new roles as volunteers.
- Ambassadors are experts on the organization and use their knowledge and skills to represent ArtsQuest and their fellow volunteers as well as dedicate time to the mission and values of the organization.
- The Ambassador Program is perfect for those interested in joining an ArtsQuest Board or Committee, becoming a Musikfest Café House Manager or a Site Supervisor at one of our great festivals. In addition, Ambassadors have the opportunity to help out at special events beyond the usual volunteer opportunities.
Goals of the ArtsQuest Ambassador Program:
- Provide volunteers with the training and information necessary to help them decide how they want to be involved as leaders of ArtsQuest.
- Provide an ongoing supply of volunteers who are trained and willing to take on leadership responsibilities.
- Give volunteers a chance to learn more about how ArtsQuest is run and take on a greater role in the process.
- Ambassadors are required to attend a seven week training course that will meet every other Wednesday from January 29 to April 20 (*Week 7 training will take place on Monday, April 20). During this time, they will learn about all aspects of ArtsQuest and its involvement with the community of Bethlehem.
- We ask that Ambassadors commit to volunteering a minimum of once a month at various ArtsQuest events.
- All volunteers are eligible to CLICK HERE to fill out an application OR request a paper copy from the Volunteer Department.
- Applications must be submitted by December 31, 2019.
- Applications will be reviewed and applicants will be notified of their acceptance to the program by January 15th.
- Applicants must have volunteered a minimum of 40 hours in 2019 to be considered.
- There will be 15-20 volunteers accepted into the 2020 session of the Ambassador Program. This will be an ongoing training program, so if you are not able to participate in the 2020 session, please still let us know of your interest!