Teen Community Service
Volunteer for Community Service with ArtsQuest!
We are looking for exceptional teen volunteers to join our vibrant community! Whether you’re a local student looking to get more involved in your community, a teenager who is passionate about art, music, and culture, or just looking to try something new, we’ve got a variety of volunteer opportunities that you’ll love! Opportunities for teens include volunteering in the Cinema, Stacks Shop or in countless festivals throughout the year, including Musikfest, Christkindlmarkt and PEEPSFEST®.
Interested? Please fill out the following form, and a member of the Volunteer Team will be in touch.
Teen Community Service Guidelines and Approval Requirements
- Once you fill out the above form, a member of the Volunteer & Internship Department will contact you with instructions on how to sign up for events. Please allow 1-2 business days for a response.
- Teen volunteers who wish to volunteer without a parent or guardian must be at least 15 years of age. If you are interested in volunteering but are underage, please contact a member of the Volunteer Department.
- All students who are volunteering for community service are required to get their hours approved by a member of the Volunteer & Internship Department. To get your hours approved, please contact our staff with the information provided below. You must make an appointment; on-site supervisors will not sign any paperwork.
- Guidelines and a code of conduct will be a part of the registration process; all volunteers are required to agree to these terms. If those terms are violated during your time at ArtsQuest then the volunteer will be under review and may be barred from volunteering with ArtsQuest in the future.
If you’d like to contact a member of the Volunteer Team for more information, we can be reached at:
Volunteer and Internship Programs Manager
(610) 332-1354 · firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer and Internships Coordinator
(610) 332-1370 · email@example.com
Volunteer Programs Assistant
610-332-1360 · firstname.lastname@example.org